Forms Library

Below are links to documents, instructions and assistance in Project Planning and Funding a Project under the Great Plains-CESU.

Standard Forms


National Park Service (NPS)

Before working on form for a new agreement or to modify an existing agreement, you will need to contact Tanya Shenk at


US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS)


US Geological Survey (USGS)


Bureau of Land Management (BLM)


National Ocean & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)


Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)